Monday, September 1, 2014

It has been an in creatable journey it has been, as many of you know that I didn't go to Rwanda but end up going back home. Where I got to spend time with my family and friends at the same time, after that I went and join Youth For Christ (YFC) under the leadership of Ronas Marule  a man of faith and an example to many people in the communities. I am also helping a church with a youth program under a Korean Pastor and his wife Grace.

I no longer live in Masoyi I moved out, I do now live outside of White River to a community called Msholozi, and the reason I decided to moved out was so I be close to the youth and get to see how they live. That makes things easy for me to engaged and see what I need to teach about sometimes. I am serving 14 youth and kids that are so many. During the week day, I do help the youth with school homework, they come from school and go at the church then on Friday we meet and I do teaching and I love that we have no names for our programs they all called it meeting and I am okay with that, Saturday at 4pm we do have another meeting and Sunday after church we all eat lunch together that the church provides and then we have another meeting.

This youth they don't go anywhere they spend most of their time at the church, I have two rooms but I am using one at the moment. It has been three weeks but I praise God for the favor He has showed me with the relationship I have already build, I don't know how many times a day I do have one on one. and this one on ones are not planed, guys just show up in my room and want to talk to me and ask questions about so many things. I do cook for them yes some people may think that they boys come because of the food but they do bring their  own food and cook in my room and eat together while we talk.I do wish to have bigger pots because sometimes many boys do show up and spend so much time with me and I cant just not feed them but the pots I do have it now they are small I baugth them just for me but now I see the need to have bigger ones. that is one thing you can be praying for. I have seen miracles, one day I had to give up my last meal for the day. the following day someone drop a big bag of rice, maize meal, soup. Sometimes God will tell me to cook more food and later the boys will show up for deep talk.

Sometimes I will be going to buy bread and God will tell me to buy four loafs of bread and later more boys will come up and I share a meal with them. it reminded the story of the disciples in the book of Acts how they use to share a meal all all the time when they meet. I also do need a fridge to store food because buying food and have no where to save it, it does cost a lot to do that everyday.

But  I do enjoy being with the youth all week, we talk so much about Jesus all the time, sometimes they come just to hang out, and their parents when they meet me, they told me "Our kids loved you so much and we don't know why" I wish I can give them the answer but I chose not to, until they see it themselves. One day I was just walking towards my room because there is a pre-school next to my room. one kid from the school it was his first time at school he ran to me crying, I never saw this kids before, I picked him up and comfort him and then went and played with him. later I found out why he ran away. His teacher doesn't talk to the kids very well had to seat down with her and share what I know about kids. and I then put the little boy at the table to eat and he said to "please don't leave me" IT BROKE MY HEART but I had to leave him

following day at night walking with the youth around 7pm it was dark outside and we meet a man around 27 years old with a baby about less then 2 years old. the baby was crying so loud and the man put the baby on the ground guess what happen. The baby ran to me, i picked him up and the youth were amazed the baby stopped crying immanently and then give back to the man and the baby cried out loud again. I then told the man that I will hold the baby and walk with him where he goes, i took the baby from him and the baby stopped crying again until we saw his mom and I gave the baby back.


This past Sunday I was asked to preach and God gave me the message to preach about children how he valued them and how people don't value them. The message was so deep it made me cry while I was preaching it and I wish i can write all the things God revealed to me but they are too many. at the end I called all the kids to come fort and then called their parents to come forth to and pray fro their own children because the message was woman and man also need to create good memories for their kids. and the feedback I got from the parents after was encouraging many cried and the youth also came and had a meeting with me and telling me how it touched them, some even ask how to be born again, some told me the things they are struggling with at school. because I also touch in how boys make fun of others kids at school because they are poor. The Holy spirit was with me I felt it when I was giving away the message.

I do spend all my time talking and answering question and encouraging the youth, what I love about them is that they all always together and always committed to come to the meetings as they called.Twice  a week I also travel to go to Kabokweni and teach there as well in the afternoon at the feeding program, I teach about 18 high school student most of them are born again and is always a pleasure to teach them because they also always have so many good questions and then I do thank God that he sent me to Cape Town and learn his words first because no I do give it back to the people. But this month I will go there once a week because transportation fees it cost to travel twice a week. On the other hand I need to feed myself.

Have you ever been approach by someone you don't know and they say this words to you "you look Holy, can I ask question about God" well believe or not it happen to me.


I want to introduce to you one of my friend his name is Treasure he is 16 years old and he has two sibling Mxolisi who is 11 and her younger sister Gugu she is 7. The reason I include him here is that he is one of the youth that always come and spend time with me, he doesn't know the Lord yet but have hope that one day he will. He lives with his mother whose unemployed his father left them. he doesn't have school shoes as you see in the picture, I am asking to pray for his father to come back and also if anyone want to buy this young man school shoes so he can go and have education please help him.



This is Sifiso one of the most gifted singer, he is the one who lead praise and worship at the church, he lives with his grandmother and he also doesn't have school shoes and he loves the Lord so much.



I am hoping for the best for this youth and I do believe I am in the right places, please continues to pray for me and for the youth this is their names
Themba, Treasure, Selby, Sfiso, Life, Another Selby, Zinhle, Nothando, Dinoe, Nomcebo, Karabo, Promise, Nomthandozo. and one of this youth is one of the youth that comes from the Masoyi youth program I use to lead, her mom was so happy to see me and to continues and teach her kid.

This is getting too long but all of this happen in three weeks, things to be praying for
I do need more dishes and cups to host the boys more in my room, when they come to visit, another things is I do need a fridge to save food, and none of the youth have a bibles and  I would love to see them having one  to read. and pray for me to hear God and be bold enough to share the truth all the time.


I do get Monday half day off and Friday afternoon off I attend a staff meeting at YFC on Friday where I also got the share with the staff the word of God and Sartuday morning I always go home see my family.

Thank you for your blessing and prayer if you want to support me of the youth please use Western Union bank is much easy. Bless you.
as acts of love i shaved kids heads they enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment