Wednesday, July 22, 2015

My new home



It has been an amazing transition since I left home and came to Cape Town, I been received with lot of blessings. It does feel home to be being back here again. To see the beauty that is created by our loving Lord Almighty.
One of my friends whom I did the school of biblical studies took me the community for a church service. It was about 30 people who were there. As the services carried it on, while worshiping the Lord; I had an amazing encounter with the Holy Spirit I saw a multitude of people around me. Then I asked the Holy Spirit what does it mean? Amazing enough I was told what I see are the people that are always praying for me and the Lord is honouring their prayers that is why I do see favours in many ways. Hearing those words made me cried and I do want to thank the Lord for all the amazing people that HE brought into my life, some are far some are close. And to all the people praying, encouraging and supporting me in all what you have THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Since I been here I been praying and looking for a place to stay, at the moment I live in a town call Fish Hoek with friends who open their house and their heat to host me until I do find a place to stay. A day ago I meet with an friend of mine whom he is a father and they are talking and praying about me being part of their family and live with them, but if that will happen I will be paying monthly rent which is $200 and buy my own food. But the idea of living with a family excites me because in the body of Christ we are all family. So please continue praying that all goes well for me to live with them because is not far from the YWAM base where I will be part of the DTS (discipleship training school)
 


At the mean time as I do have lot of love for the children I go to the community call Masiphumelolo and go to a pre-school, read Jesus stories and playing with them. 


Thinsg to be praying for

  • That things will work out well for me to live with the family in Muizenberg
  •   To have a monthly support
  • For more opportunity to grow in the love of Christ

In case you want to support financial please feel free to send me a message and they cheap way to send cash is Western Union Bank or through my account. 

Thanks you and blessings to you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment