Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fruits

Today was one of the days where I got to see, why I spend my life studding the word of the Lord for 9 months.

I have learned so much from the word of the Lord and it has brought so much life and light in my life, at the end of my school. Many people asked me this question  "Now as you know about the word of God what are you going to do with it" well this is a different question for me is not about knowing is how much I care enough to do what God has called me to do and to share what He has showed me in my own life.

This past week we have been so busy learning, how to prepare a teaching and sermons looking ways of communication and learning how to teach Bible overview as well. But today I got the opportunity to preach at a local church in one of the community here in Cape Town called Capricon and is one of the communities that I use to go to evangelist at. went to a church where there is about 20 men all from Malawi we worshiped and praise the Lord in a one room shelter with loud music, and there was only one lady in the church and one kid.

As the worship was still going on I was so touch how the people from Malawi use sticks to make drums and it sounded so beautiful for sure in the ears of God and I love it. They dance like nobody business they are so committed in loving the Lord. I was so blessed to be in the midst and learning how to worship God in a different language and with people from different country. Then a time came for me to preach, I wanted them to preach to me but they wanted me to come and preach. As you know in Africa if you preach you are pastor. I just had to go with it,

The Holy spirit was moving in me as I was sharing the word of the Lord, I was enjoying just sharing what God has done and what He says in his word. The cool things was that when I done preaching the Pastor of the church invited me to go to Malawi and preach there they said, that was a powerful word from the Lord and I was so touch that the people do think of their own people back home. I am not going to Malawi though not yet, but so many of the man wanted to talk to me so I can share more of what God has putted in my heart. Already made plans to meet one of the guy on Thursday to share more about God.

This is what I will be doing in Rwanda teaching the word of God and preaching the word of God, I am so excited about what God will do through us, please keep me in prayer still don't have the flight ticket yet and need few things before I leave.


God bless you and thanks for your prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment