Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It is a happy new year indeed



 What a year
My year of ministry began when I went to Swaziland for few days, visiting the family I always love to visit. But this time things where ant the same, Petros organized an event for more 200 youth and they didn’t have food. As Stanley loves to organized things I remembered what I use to do at Masoyi, go around and ask for help. So I took Petros to town. We first went to Pick ‘n Pay, asked if I could speak to the manager and I just told my story and why I was in Swazi, then I asked if they donate food. They said come on Friday we will have something for you. One down one more to go, went also to Shoprite did the same things; they said we need a letter, in few minutes a letter was submitted. They told us “we will call you” Left went back to SA got an SMS from Petros saying they got a van full of food, ah what? A van full of food, Praise God, they feed more than 200 kids.

I am love to talk to people I don’t know it makes things easy for me to tell people about Jesus. Went to the community and did home visit, meet many people and prayed for many too. As I was walking through the community I saw two young ladies seating under a tree I was with two of my friends from LA team. I asked if we can join them, they said yes. I began being funny and crazy, which opened doors to share about Jesus, to cut the story short they gave their life to Christ, it was funny because before I left I felt to take two bibles and I gave them to the young ladies.

Also went to the mall and did  the same things meet many Christian who need some encouragement and meet one guy who loves the lord but the things of the word got hold of him so he wanted to repent prayed with him to return home.

Still involved in the feeding programs loving the kids and cooking for them


In the past months I saw God working through me a lot, I was given the opportunity to lead the youth service twice and the bible studies.
Took a week of traveling to the Free State to learn about Farming in God’s ways, it was a week of revelations, won’t able to write all what I learned and what God spoke to me. But we learn, about God’s creation, how to make a garden, religion vs. true worship etc. In the place I was surrounded by God’s beauty.  
Last amazing story I felt not to go to church this past Sunday, went to visit a someone who was sick, went there with two of my friends again, and we seat there and they family was asking many questions about God for almost two hours speaking about Jesus at the end we prayed for the lady who was sick. As I was praying felt the power of the Lord moving through my hand going through her, after I finished praying she said “I am healed” what? “I am healed” Praise God.

God has been teaching me many things; also want to thank all who have been praying for my grandparent they are supper well. To bad I just lost my fathers older brother passed a way on weekend.

Things to be praying for
  1. I am organizing a gathering for the youth with another church that we want to minister to the youth as they are not doing anything
  2. More wisdom
  3. To continued to listen to Gods voice

No comments:

Post a Comment