Monday, December 19, 2011

Tough Times

I am going through tough times in life. Few weeks back my granmom called me and she wanted me to take her to the hospital. I couldn't that time because didnt have enough cash with me. So i got a job for 9 days to make cash. Last week I went down to take her to the Hospital, but she didnt want to, she wanted to see a Docter not in the Hospital, Didnt fight with her i did as she wishes. But it cost me a lot of money, and also she didn't have food. I had to hire a car on top of that. at this point I am so broke. Also there was my nephew who was taking care of them. She ran away to her boyfriends house and left a 4years baby with them. So i stayed for few days and looked after them. I just found out that I need to go back again on Wednesday beacuse no one will be there for them. My brother will be at work. But through all this God is still faithful I see his promise every day that I will never go hungry. I saw people share their meal with me, give me a ride to town. Please be praying for me, not sure if I will enjoy this holiday that much. Leaving soon to stay with them not sure when i will come back.

Thank you for consedering praying for me lots of love from Stanley Mbowane

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of your situation. I hope and pray that God is amazingly gracious and gives you everything you need (including strength) to live out the life to which He has called you. We will join our prayers to yours knowing that God will answer in amazing ways.

    ReplyDelete