Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Simdeni

Life has many signs, growing up didn’t ever thought that I will be a leader amongst leaders in the community. A friend of mine, once said, “Grow towards the Light and you will see” I have seen so many things since I have been growing towards the Light of Christ. I am whom I am because of Jesus and all the good people who played a good role, empowering and taught me how to Love like Christ and to care for others.  I have been running the race for so long and I will keep on running because I have not rich my destiny yet.
It has been a great month so far, working at campus, doing ministry in the community and furthermore I went to Swaziland.

What I have been doing in the campus is help the guys with the campus maintenance  and it is a good start to know each other more and talk more about God. I think it is easy as a missionary to think that I to share Christ with the people out there. Therefore, whenever you are is so important to make the effort to tell those you work with about the lovely father Jesus.
At the feeding, I do help cutting vegies and is not about chopping the veggies...it’s about preparing something for someone to provide nutrition and sharing life with the volunteers. Sometimes I get the opportunity to share what God is doing in my life and how He can change theirs too.  Feeding a hungry kid is a changed to say, “You matter” and your voice matter and you are valuable to me and to God. Play, teaching and encouraging the children and the youth during the feeding is a life changing moments.  
I went to Swaziland for a week with Keri and the photogenic. The youth from the community help on knitting blankets and the team helped with making a video. We went to help a couple who are taking care of 11 kids. One day I walk the kids to school, which it took an hour in the mountain it was like hiking.  I also helped with gardening; It was always in my heart to have people outside South Africa that I can partner with. Now the family asked me if I could help with a youth program. Hope one day, I will send the youth from the church on an outreach there. There is more to do there.
I am still helping with campus maintenance and what I have been doing with the workers is spending time with them. Working together, helping one another. I see that as an opportunity to share the Gospel. Is easy in life to think people who need to hear about Jesus are the one who are out there and forget about the people that God brought into your work place. Have you; ever tell your workmate or your employee about the love of Jesus? As the TTH family is pouring to me, I have to pour into somebody to.

I believe that there is no limit in building HOPE and disciple. Because lives are, transformed when you are willing to give what you have and learned. In order do this very well in still need lots of encouragement and support.

One day I had the opportunity to lead the youth service in the church. I decided to do things in a different way. I asked the youth to be creative and make cards for the children who come to the feeding. During the creativity, we were praying for every kid.  The youth loved it and they engaged on it and asked me to do it again or come up with something different. h



Prayer request: is that you pray and ask God to give you a word for me
Thank you for all your support


2 comments:

  1. Stanley this is such a beautiful post. As soon as I read it I knew I had a word for you. It leaped into my spirit like a fire. I believe the Lord told me to say this to you...

    Stanley, you are in the very palm of My Hand and nothing can take you from it. Not pain, sickness, or any man can remove you from My Hand. My Hand, that created the universe and holds the universe in place also holds the special man Stanley. A man that I have called into this very place for such a time as this. You are my beloved and there is so much more of Me to come. Continue to walk with Me and I will show you great and mighty things.

    Be blessed my dear friend. I miss you much but I know that you are right where the Lord wants you to be. I will see you again! I know it in the very depth of my being! Love you! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile! You make my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete